Saturday 21 September 2013

Thanks Kathryn! | Flora Crest Designs

If you've been subscribed to me for a while then I'm sure you would of noticed a difference on my blog. 

Ever since I first subscribed to Kathryn's blog, Effie, I was completely in love with her blog design. How gorgeous is her blog? Amazing, right?! 
I know my blog design has been like this for a few weeks but I wanted to wait for....

Flora Crest Designs to open!

Kathryn now has her own blog design shop! For brilliant prices, she offers a lot from social media buttons to the full blog design and there are even some lovely premade headers in the 'Shop' section.


"When I first saw Kathryn's blog I had real blog envy! So when I saw that she offered a blog design service I had to email her! I didn't really know how I wanted my blog designing but within a few days she had already designed a beautiful header! It only took just over a week to have the whole thing sorted! It has been a pleasure working with her and she is definitely the person I go to will all my tech-y troubles. I can't recommend Kathryn enough and for such a great price I can't see a reason why someone wouldn't want her designing their blog!"  
-taken from my testimonial on the 'Portfolio' page where you can see many other beautiful Flora Crest designs. 


Make sure you go and check out her blog and the Flora Crest Design Shop!

And thank you to Kathryn for my blog design, I love it!
What do you think of her designs? x

No comments:

Post a Comment