Monday 5 August 2013

Music to my Ears #3

Over the past month or so I've found a few songs that I've fallen in love with and I'm sure you will too. Some of these have even featured as my 'Song of the Day', when I've been able to update it.

Bastille - Things We Lost in the Fire



These are the things. The things we lost. The things we lost in the fire, fire, fiiiirrreee.
I am a big fan of Bastille, I think I first heard this song on TV. The other week I heard it playing while shopping in River Island and it was so hard not to sing along.

Disclosure - F for You



This isn't my usual type of music but I just find it so damn catchy! I love the video as well, actually seeing them (kind of) play this kind of music 'live' if that makes sense?

Jake Bugg - Broken



Oh..my..goodness. Is this song not perfection? It gave me a slight chill when I first heard it and I can definitely fallen in love with it. Jake Bugg's voice is amazing and relaxes me so much in this song.

Two Door Cinema Club - Handshake


Yep, the video is a but odd. 'Severed head bowling, anyone?'. But, again, such a catchy song that was on repeat a lot. 'She said the devil will want you back'

Mumford and Sons - Babel



I do love a bit of Mumford and Sons. I was exciting to see that they'd released a new song and 'Babel' definitely lived up to the mark. This was a song that kept popping up on the music channels when I was packing up my room. Needless to say it was played a lot on full blast.

And last but not least
The Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know



This is easily one of my favourite songs of this list. For some reason, this song doesn't come up in the results when I search for it on my phone's YouTube app. So because I don't really go on Youtube on my laptop, I thought the song wasn't on YouTube and had to wait for it to come up on the music channels. I now know every word...
Another amazing song by the Arctic Monkeys is R U Mine. Please listen to it!

What songs have been your favourites recently?
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love Jake Bugg too, and the Arctic Monkeys' RU Mine you've got a great taste in music!

    Yet Another Make Up Blog

    ReplyDelete