Monday 22 April 2013

When in Devon..

Devon (in the south of England) may not seem like the most glamorous place to some but to me, I don't really care where it is. When ever I go on holiday with my family I always have a good time whether it's abroad in sunny Spain or in an English seaside town even if it rains.
Just a warning: I went a little camera happy so there's quite a few photos but it's such a beautiful place, why should that matter?

This was the view from where we were staying. Who doesn't love a sea-view?



My lovely nephew making the most of the beach


Me and my step-brother took a walk along a public footpath and ended up climbing down a really steep hill for a better view at the sea. Probably wasn't the best idea as I ended up slipping a few times and got a bit muddy in the process, haha.





Luckily, the weather was quite good over the weekend and some  even got a bit sun burnt! This mini-holiday' has made me even more excited for summer and has reminded me how much I love travelling, although spending 4 1/2 hours in a car isn't ideal it was still worth it. I love Devon!

Have you been anywhere recently? 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment